Friday, July 06, 2007

He's Here!



Hi everyone...This is Mary Alice (or Aunt May May, as I am better known these days) guest blogging for the proud new mom and dad. I am so happy to report that Preston (middle name still TBD) Duncan was born last night at 6:39 p.m. weighing in at 7 pounds, 10 and a half ounces. He is 20 inches long, has reddish blonde hair and bears a striking resemblance to his big brother!

I know that I am partial, but he is beautiful! Jeremy (or Jerome, as I call him - you should too because he LOVES it) and Marsha are doing great and will be resting at the hospital for the nest few days. We stopped by this morning to introduce Jack to his new baby cousin and were able to get a family photo to share with everyone.

Enjoy - and I am sure that Marsha will update everyone just as soon as she gets home and they get internet access set up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Preston is just adorable! That is a precious picture. :-) Congratulations to Marsha and Jeremy and to big brother, Spencer, and big sister, Aidyn! Wish we were closer so we could see him in person.