Saturday, October 06, 2007

I was frying supper and looked over to see Preston looking at this comic book. I think the black and white print held his attention. And i ran for the camera when he started turning the pages.







Weighing in at 14 pounds, Preston is huge to us. He started rolling over sometime in the last two weeks but we still haven't seen him in action. We just look down and find him on his back after we have placed him on his tummy. He loves to talk and coo with us and enjoys interacting with his siblings.

2 comments:

kim said...

Ok, he is toooo cute!! I love the picture of him looking at the comic book, he looks like a big boy reading! We still want to get together somewhere, sometime! Let us know what works for you all.
Kim

prechrswife said...

Wow! What a big boy he is! He looks so full of personality, too. :-) What a cutie... I love the book picture. I am amazed in the difference between 2 months (Katherine) and 3 months (Preston). They grow SO fast.