Thursday, December 06, 2007

Disney

To all who have emailed or left messages, the trip was wonderful. I will say more about it when I get my pictures together. Jeremy is out of town for five days of seven and he has the camera attachments for our computer so it may be awhile yet. Plus I only took about 20 pictures from the seven days of Disney bc my FIL and SIL took like 2000 and so I'm waiting to get some of their best pictures to compile them in order.

But for now I can say, we are all (kids included) trying to figure a way to make it back to Disney for another Christmas trip next year. It was the most fun we've had in years. Spencer's preschool teachers said he couldn't stop talking about the trip this week--telling everyone his favorite ride was Pirates.

1 comment:

Mary Alice said...

oh yes, we MUST go back next year!! we must, we must!

I apologize for the slowness in getting photos to you. Phillip has had so much catching up to do with work that his computer has been in use night and day. Hopefully, TONIGHT, I can get on it and send you some photos. because i got some goodies. oh yes. some GOODIES.

we've missed you this week.