Thursday, February 28, 2008

Shopping

Because so many of you laugh when you learn I like to buy our groceries online. . . . (great service wherein i order and jeremy pulls through the pick-up line on his way home from work) Today we did Walmart, Publix, and Kroger. Just me and the kids and several grocery carts. So here is what that looks like. Not surprisingly I'm the only mom I ever see out doing this with three little kids--they must all use the online service. Notice the kid's drums are coffee containers. They love shopping with me bc they want to drive the race car buggies. And they always love goofing for the camera phone.

2 comments:

Mary Alice said...

I don't know whether you are my hero or whether I think you have LOST YOUR MIND...but nevertheless, you are amazing! Three stores? Seriously?

I am so glad you posted this. Hysterical.

And for the record, I have never laughed at you buying online. If I had 3 kids, I'd never leave the house!

prechrswife said...

When Chet heard about the online thing, his first question was, "Is that available in our area?" :-) I always drag Chet along with me to the store. I'm not brave enough to go with 2 little ones by myself, much less three.