Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Travel Dates!!!!

Great news, our agent emailed at 3:20 am that we have our travel dates!!!!!

I had the blackberry in bed with me just in case she emailed during the night and here is what i saw:

"Hello friends, WAKE UP AND GET BUSY, YOU ARE HEADING TO CHINA IN FOUR DAYS!!!! I guess the Lord woke me up because 20 minutes ago Adam sent your CA information!!!! I am thrilled for you guys.The appointment with consulate has been made on Sept.20.Families can go ahead and purchase their ticket like this: Beijing tour: Sept. 10 , US -> Beijing, arrive on Sept. 11 Sept 22, China -> US . . . . "

Then i called jeremy in minnesota and told him to check his email. then i called our travelmates, dusty and chet in south georgia.

So now we must book our flights and finish last minute stuff. Fortunately we are already packed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm packed, too, and looking forward to seeing the two of you, shortly before you head out!! DeeDee wishes she could come with me.