Saturday, March 31, 2007

March Visitors


Cyclorama, originally uploaded by asjdkgl.

We were so busy while Mike, Mary, Kate and Nash were here that this is the only photo I took. I'm hoping that Mary got some good ones. This photo is from the Cyclorama. We thoroughly enjoyed their visit during their spring break. We all stayed very busy and Spence stayed very hyper. He loves having cousins in town. We took in the Aquarium, Chicago Pizza, Cyclorama, and the Varsity. It was the first trip to Cyclorama for all of us. I've heard for years that I should go, especially since I taught US history. Here is a link for more info in case some of you are interested in learning more. www.bcaatlanta.com/index.php?pid=81 Spence was sad for a couple of days after their visit. He loves Kate and Nash. And I loved having them around bc both of them were great help with Aidyn and Spencer.

No comments: