Friday, January 04, 2008

My Mom was right



Well, at my parent's house for Christmas my mom had laid back a bunch of my childhood toys so I could take them home for my kids. I laughed pretty hard when I opened a trash bag to discover my Lite Brite. It had been in the attic for twenty-something years. I didn't think the kids would care much for it, because in playing with it again as an adult I thought it was a lame toy. Boy was I wrong. With all of the high-tech toys that Santa brought to our house this year, Aidyn and Spencer keep asking to play with the old Lite Brite. Thanks Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

Mary Alice said...

Well, as soon as Jack recovers from PINK-EYE we will be heading over to play with Aunt MayMay's all-time favorite toy. And to bring Christmas gifts and belated birthday wishes for our favorite Uncle Marsha.

We miss you all and love you!